Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Unlimited travel in Ireland.
Book your Ireland Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Ireland Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in NZD.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children up to 4 travel free and those aged under 16 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers aged 60 or over get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Travellers aged 16 to 25 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
|3 days (within 1 month)||NZ$||321 275 258 221||163 139.5 131 112.5||243 n/a 196 n/a||275 n/a 221 n/a|
|5 days (within 1 month)||NZ$||491 417.5 394 334.5||248 210.5 199 170||369 n/a 296 n/a||418 n/a 335 n/a|
Tourism to Ireland has become very popular and many who travel to this magical land prefer to do so by rail.
The Eurail Ireland Pass is the most comprehensive way to explore Ireland. Beyond its wild coastline, lively cities, and jaw dropping landscapes, you will find passionate people. Visit cities like Belfast and Dublin to discover a cosmopolitan and modern society.
The Eurail Ireland Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Ireland Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Ireland Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Who can getAny person living in a non-European country for more than 6 months can use the Ireland Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
7:00 pm rule
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a 10. Ireland Pass .
Irish Ferries - 30% discount
Holyhead - Dublin Ferryport
Pembroke - Rosslare
Cherbourg - Rosslare; from February to December *
Roscoff - Rosslare; from May to September * * No daily sailings, advance reservation compulsory
Stena Line - 30% discount
Holyhead-Dun Loghaire: HSS (High Speed Service)
Dublin-Holyhead Superferry (Day Service)
The national railway company of Ireland is Irish Rail/Iarnród Éireann
Reduced boat crossings
Irish Ferries 30% discount
- Holyhead - Dublin Ferryport
- Pembroke - Rosslare
- Cherbourg - Rosslare; from February to December *
- Roscoff - Rosslare; from May to September * * No daily sailings, advance reservation compulsory France +33 (0)233 234 444 Ireland +353 (0)818 300 400
Stena Line 30% discount
- Holyhead-Dun Loghaire: HSS (High Speed Service)
- Fishguard-Rosslare: Express/Superferry
- Dublin-Holyhead Superferry (Day Service) Tel.: + 353 (0) 12 047 777
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (0)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 0% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
No reviews for this product yet